Media & Articles Featuring Glacier Guides
1) American Hunter Magazine June 2003 pgs. 58-62 "The Last Bear" By: Thomas McIntyre Download File: PDF
2) Big Game Adventures July/August 2003 pgs. 16-24 "Hunter's Heart" By: David Cabela Download File: PDF
3) Outdoor Life March 2005 pgs.40-45 "Cover Photo" and "A League of Their Own" By: E Donnall Thomas Jr. Download File: PDF
4) Safari Magazine January/February 2006 pgs. 98-100, 239-240, 242-243 "Sitka Blacktail in the Morning" By: Steve Comus Download File: PDF
5) Outdoor Life April 2003 pgs.55-61 "Monster Island" By: John B. Snow Download File: PDF
6) Peterson Hunting 2007 Annual pgs. 64-67 "Five-Second Blacktail" By: Dick Metcalf Download File: PDF
7) Sporting Classics March/April 2005 pgs.90-95, 157 "The Seventh Hope" By: Mike Gaddis Download File: PDF
8) Safari Magazine January/February 2005 pgs.90-93 "An Almost Nice Bear" By: Jon R. Sundra Download File: PDF
ROSENBRUCH WORLD WILDLIFE HERITAGE MUSEUM
Rosenbruch Foundation’s World Wildlife Heritage Museum founded in 2001 is located in St. George, Utah. Over 30 years in the planning, the Rosenbruch World Wildlife Museum is committed to educating the public of the history and contribution that managed sport hunting provides worldwide protection of wildlife and the habitat they depend on.
The 40,000 sq. ft. museum has over 300 species in natural habitat dioramas, complete with two live waterfalls, and over a quarter mile path through the mountains and plains of the world.
For more information, go to our web site.
To order a copy of Hunting Alaskas' Coastal Giants DVD With Jimmie C. Rosenbruch and Glacier Guides, Inc. give us a call!